Tidy your work
By presenting your work neatly, you're doing your work justice and giving yourself the best possible chance of doing well. Remember to:
- type your work in an easy-to-read font, like Arial or Times New Roman
- use large margins and double spacing so your marker has room to write notes
- print on one side to avoid written comments showing through
- only include pictures if you've been asked to
- include page numbers and your name in the footer
- make sure you've referenced correctly and included a bibliography.